- Truest representation - UMIs with ligation-free protocol ensures the most representative and unbiased data
- Easy - One-tube, one-day protocol Lowest inputs - Down to 10 pg enriched small RNA or 100 pg total RNA starting amount
- Clinical sample compatibility - Tested with RNA from biofluids
- Highest sequencing quality - Minimized PhiX quantity
- Enhanced data - Our new bioinformatics pipeline provided in the manual was optimized and developed specifically for getting the best out of your D-Plex data including UMI processing
miRMaster tool for miRNA
Diagenode has collaborated with Andreas Keller and Tobias Fehlmann to develop a new bioinformatics pipeline in order to allow novel miRNA prediction.
miRMaster is a comprehensive analysis online free tool for NGS miRNA samples.