For its Epigenetics division, Diagenode is looking for a highly motivated Key Account Manager (H/F), with experience in the epigenetics/ life science market, to expand our business in West Germany and Switzerland.
Manage, develop, expand customer base and increase sales, across the territory.
- Deliver the sales targets for the territory
- Schedule and attend customer visits to develop and grow regional sales
- Develop and deliver Diagenode’s value proposition for academic and drug development clients
- Develop high level relationships with leaders in the basic research, biomarker and pre-clinical drug development space to establish a footprint for Diagenode
- Target new opportunities and develop them for the company
- Identify leads from trade shows, marketing campaigns, referrals, publications, etc
- Manage territory sales and quotation pipeline
- Create sales plan and take actions to support their achievement
- Track and report weekly progress of sales and key opportunities to the European Sales Manager
- Keep SalesForce database comprehensive and current
- Attend tradeshows and manage exhibition booths
- Identify, develop and manage key accounts for long-term sales growth
- Work closely within the sales & marketing team to assist with targeted literature, product references & marketing campaigns
- Continue to develop technical expertise learning from our R&D and technical support team
- Life Sciences degree, research experience in genetics or epigenetics is a plus
- Proven experience in a client facing role
- Organized, rigorous and independent with an entrepreneurial spirit and acute business sense
- Strong sense of responsibility and team spirit
- Outstanding sales skills (negotiation, communication, …)
- Experience with sales in the Biotech and Pharma is a plus
- Proficient with standard computer-based tools
- Proficient in German and English
Germany (ideal Frankfurt)
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and tenacious sales focused person to drive our business forward in this territory.
In addition to a highly stimulating environment, Diagenode also provides competitive salaries. Diagenode is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diversity throughout its workforce.
If you are interested, please send your application with a full detailed CV and a motivation letter, by email only, to firstname.lastname@example.org