For its nascent Epigenetics division, Diagenode is looking for a highly motivated Customer services & Maintenance Specialist (M/F).
- Ensure customer service for the evaluation of maintenance requirements (direct contacts with customers, diagnostic, planning);
- Ensure installation, training and maintenance of Diagenode automation systems (analyse, diagnostic, suggest and implement solutions);
- Participate to maintenance operations of shearing equipments;
- Part of a small and dynamic team, participate to the production operations and help to manage the logistic;
- Provide technical and qualitative validation of products for sale during launch phases on the market, also provides solutions to specific customer requirements;
- Participate to the quality improvement plan of the department;
- Participate actively in the development and writing of technical documentation.
- Bachelor in electrical engineering or electromechanical engineering or equivalent;
- Willing to understand the biological applications related to Diagenode’s instruments;
- Fluent in French and English;
- Strong customer service oriented
- Enthusiasm for working in team, autonomous;
- Well-organized, rigorous, independent with a spirit of initiative;
- International exposure, flexible (50% traveling - EU/ROW);
- Proficient with standard computer-based tools
Diagenode headquarters in Liege
In addition to a highly interactive and stimulating environment, Diagenode also provides competitive salaries. Diagenode is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diversity throughout its workforce.
If you are interested, please send your application with a full detailed CV and a motivation letter, by email only, to firstname.lastname@example.org