Under the supervision of the Fragmentation Equipment Manager, Diagenode is looking for a highly motivated Customer technical support manager (H/F) :
Plan, coordinate and control the technical support, the maintenance process of our DNA fragmentation equipments and automated platforms.
- Take ownership of customer issues
- Organize the technical support and the maintenance activities of equipments and automated platforms (on site or at customer location)
- Set up a management and reporting system for corrective and preventive actions, define the KPIs
- Ensure that H&S guidelines are followed
- Make sure that the technical support processes in the US and at our distribution partners are made according to our technical support processes
- Manage and motivate the team (2 people), review performance and identify training needs.
- Master degree scientific education or in engineering, good knowledge and understanding of Molecular Biology
- Min 3 years of experience in management of customer support
- Previous experience in life science lab equipment customer support and services is a plus
- Strong communication and people management skills
- Fluent in French and English
- International exposure and cross-cultural understanding
- Working experience with ERP systems is a plus
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively (inter-departmentally and externally)
- Well-organized, rigorous, autonomous
Diagenode headquarters in Liege
In addition to a highly interactive and stimulating environment, Diagenode also provides competitive salaries. Diagenode is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diversity throughout its workforce.
If you are interested, please send your application with a full detailed CV and a motivation letter, by email only, to email@example.com