Diagenode is looking for a highly motivated HR Officer (H/F) :
Plan, coordinate and control the technical support, the maintenance process of our DNA fragmentation equipments and automated platforms.
The HR Officer actively participates and supports the teamleader in a broad range of activities related to Human Resources, from payroll administration to business partnering.
- Participate in :
- the hiring process (from advertising to welcoming the new employees)
- the payroll and administration of all employees (Belgium and Europe) according to legal, social and fiscal regulations
- the follow-up of compensation and benefits policies
- the fleet management
- Contribute to the development and implementation of HR solutions (job descriptions, annual review, training, talent management, …), with an emphasis on clarity and simplification
- Provide advice and assistance to all employees with regard to HR issues
- Ease communication and information flow within the company
- Bachelor or Master degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- 5 years of proven experience in a similar position
- In-depth knowledge of Belgian employment and labour law (FR, DE or UK are a plus)
- Expertise in HR policies and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound judgement and problem-solving skills
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion
- Expert knowledge of MS Office
- Languages : French – English
Diagenode headquarters in Liege
Full time (possibility of 4/5)
Diagenode offers a job with a lot of responsibilities and freedom in a growth-oriented environment and a unique company culture.
Diagenode is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diversity throughout its workforce.
If you are interested, please send your application with a full detailed resume and a motivation letter, by email only, to email@example.com