We are looking for a Laboratory Technician (H/F) for the Epigenetic Production Department.
The Laboratory Technician participates in the production of the Epigenetic kits and in the production and QC of antibodies.
- Production and assembly of Epigenetic kits (preparation and aliquotting of the different components)
- Management of related documents (batch records, lot nrs follow up)
- Stock management of kits and kit components
- Participate in the stock management and in the replenishment of laboratory materials
- Participate in up-dating of the procedures
- Perform antibody QC using standard immunological assays (ELISA, Western blot, dot blot, chromatin immunoprecipitation)
- Record experimental setup, methods used and results of experiments
- Participate to the annual inventory
- Participate in the maintenance of the laboratories
- Bachelor in Sciences
- 1 year experience in a similar function, preferably in in a biotech or pharma company
- Fluent in French and English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office and preferably ERP
- Experience with immunological techniques is a plus
- Excellent organisational and logistical skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Ability to work according to standard procedures
- Ability to follow complicated and detailed laboratory protocols
- Rigour and attention to details
Diagenode headquarters - LIEGE Science Park, rue du Bois Saint-Jean 3 à 4102 Seraing
Permanent position, full time.
Diagenode offers a varied function within a growing group in a young and dynamic environment.
If you are interested, please send your cover letter with a detailed CV, by mail only, to email@example.com