We are looking for an Laboratory Technician (F/M) - Epigenetics division.
The Laboratory Technician carries out laboratory experiments related to molecular biology and Epigenetics. He/She reports to the team Manager.
- Perform PCR, qPCR, DNA/RNA extraction, purification and quantification, NGS library preparation and purification, fragment size profiling and immunoprecipitation
- Perform experimental tasks in a timely manner according to the project’s timeline
- Work accurately, precisely and be familiar with quality management practices
- Communicate progress of projects to project managers
- Inform the project manager about the difficulties or changes occurring during the project
- Work in a team of experienced scientists and participate in weekly team meetings
- Manage and organize laboratory orders and stock
- Perform equipment routinely maintenance
- Manage the technical problems of the instruments used in the context of the research
- Bachelor in Laboratory techniques
- Experience in molecular biology and/or Epigenetics is a plus
- Fluent French or English
- Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Ability to work independently and with a good team spirit
- Good at planning and prioritizing things
- Thorough and careful while efficient and fast
- Critical, precise and methodical approach to work
- Diagenode Headquarters in Seraing
Permanent contract, day-time schedule, full time, 5 days a week.
Diagenode offers a job with a lot of development potential in a growth-oriented environment with a unique company culture.
Diagenode is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diversity throughout its workforce.
If you are interested, please send your application with a full detailed resume and a motivation letter, by email only, to firstname.lastname@example.org