We are looking for an Inside sales & Technical Support Specialist (H/F) - Epigenetics division.
The Inside Sales & Technical Support Specialist will focus on prospecting, qualifying and supporting the Epigenetics business providing scientific and technical advices in order to meet revenue expectations.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and support; preparing quotations. It will involve onsite customer facing activities (~ 10% traveling)
- Closes new accounts by answering telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries; verifying and entering information.
- Develops accounts by checking customer's buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Working with digital marketing communications, responsible for managing and triaging leads from all sources, including tradeshows, website and marketing automation activities
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up
- Generate new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails for targeted proactive campaigns (i.e. application/account specific)
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve revenue quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Familiarity with CRM desired
- Perform effective onsite and online demos to prospects
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Identify sales opportunities through tech support engagement, with the objective of maximizing the customer share of wallet
- Keep clients up-to-date with Diagenode’s solution portfolio/educate on new technologies
- Managing customer incidents in a professional and efficient manner
- Build working relationships with other departments of Diagenode, particularly within the R&D and Marketing teams
- Proactively learn new technologies as well as the supported products
- Be prepared to visit customers for on-site relationship building, troubleshooting and technical presentations
- Motivated team player
- Sense of initiatives
- Proactive attitude in solving problems
- Master / PhD in Molecular Biology
- Languages : German - English
- Munich area
- Berlin area
Diagenode offers a job with a lot of development potential in a growth-oriented environment with a unique company culture.
Diagenode is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diversity throughout its workforce.
If you are interested, please send your application with a full detailed resume and a motivation letter, by email only, to firstname.lastname@example.org