Under the supervision of the Fragmentation Equipment Manager, Diagenode is looking for a highly motivated Production Supervisor:
Plan, coordinate and control the manufacturing process, maintenance and shipment of our sonication equipments. Actively participate in the transfer of products from R&D to full production.
- Define and implement strategic and operational plan for the production activities;
- Organize maintenance and after-sales service of equipments. Ensure technical customer support;
- Oversee efficient and cost-effective production process, draw up a production schedule;
- Monitor products standards and implement quality-control programs. Ensure that H&S guidelines are followed;
- Manage the stocks. Structure sourcing activities of components and finished products;
- Implement KPIs (and follow up).
- Master degree or engineer in electro-mechanics, automation or electronics;
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in production of electro-mechanical equipment;
- Proven experience in project management<;/li>
- Working experience with ERP systems is an asset;
- Strong communication skills;
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively (inter-departmentally and externally);
- Well-organized, rigorous, autonomous;
- Customer oriented;
- Fluent in French and English.
Diagenode headquarters in Liege
In addition to a highly stimulating environment, Diagenode also provides competitive salaries. Diagenode is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diversity throughout its workforce.
If you are interested, please send your application with a full detailed CV and a motivation letter, by email only, to firstname.lastname@example.org