Bioruptor® in Action Video
Diagenode is excited to introduce its newest products for research of DNA methylation. Diagenode's experience began over 5 years ago with our premier Methylated DNA Immunoprecipitation (MeDIP) kit featuring the monoclonal 33D3 antibody clone. Since that time, Diagenode continues to create the highest quality and broadest range of research products to address methylation studies for the scientific community.
Diagenode latest 5-hydroxymethylation (HMC) products facilitate higher quality detection of the "sixth base" by;
- Providing the only two monoclonal antibodies available to the research community.
- Illuminating the precise role of methylation in your research by providing 3 different antibody sources.
- Providing maximum detection of an extremely rare modification (Only 0.032 % of all nucleotide in mouse embryonic stem cells are hydroxymethylated! ( > read more )
- Supply You! the researcher with an alternative to bisulfite sequencing and MBD based assays that do NOT distinguish between methylation and hydroxymethylation. ( > read more )
- Allows You! the scientists to distinguish between methylation and hydroxymethylation by antibody affinity based assay hMeDIP.
Immunofluorescence results obtained with 5-hmC monoclonal antibody (rat)
Dotblot analysis of the Diagenode 5-hmC rabbit polyclonal antibody with the C, mC and hmC PCR controls
Dotblot analysis of the Diagenode 5-hmC mouse monoclonal antibody with the C, mC and hmC PCR controls