Bioruptor® in Action Video
Company | Diagenode story
Diagenode is an international life sciences company that develops and commercializes innovative instruments and reagents systems for life science research and molecular diagnostics. Founded in 2003 in Liège (Belgium), Diagenode is a global company, with headquarters in Liege, Belgium and Delville, NJ, USA. Diagenode technologies and products can also be purchased through our extensive dealer network.
Diagenode specializes in serving two fast growing markets:
1. Epigenetics research
Epigenetics is playing a revolutionary role in Life Sciences research. Fast progresses in this field are driving request for new kinds of research tools and new standards for understanding the epigenetic control mechanisms involved in various biological phenomena such as disease development and drug mechanisms of action. Genome-wide tools such as Next Generation Sequencing, that enable assessment of global epigenetic changes at the Histone or the DNA level dramatically advance understanding of the epigenetic mechanisms. It should lead to identify new biomarkers for earlier-stage disease diagnosis, and enable development of effective new therapeutics.
Yet, epigenetic assays such as ChIP, MeDIP, MBD capture,... are complex and indispensably necessitate high-quality reagents, robust protocols, and comprehensive data analysis. That's what Diagenode is developing for the worldwide research community.
Development of Solutions
Diagenode's main focus is to develop innovative epigenetic solutions for the life science research market. Our goal is to develop cutting-edge products that advance research in the rapidly evolving field of epigenetics. The company actively develops and markets a comprehensive portfolio of proprietary products that offers complete solutions for epigenetics-related research. Diagenode's Bioruptor® Sonicator is a best-in-class instrument series which provides unrivaled performance, durability, and value for shearing a wide spectrum of biological samples. Diagenode also specializes in offering a complete range of chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP) and DNA methylation products. The latest addition to the range of innovative products is the SX-8G IP-Star® Automated System. The SX-8G IP-Star® Compact Automated Sytem represents the first complete system to automate ChIP and DNA methylation assays.
Most popular products for Epigenetics
- Bioruptor® Sonicators for shearing of biological samples – the most cited devices for chromatin and DNA shearing in peer-reviewed journals
- SX-8G IP-Star® Compact Automated System for high throughput and robust ChIP, MeDIP, MBD assays and NGS library preparation
- MicroPlex Library Preparation™ kit for high throughput Illumina® sequencer from picogram input levels (100x more sensitive)
- True MicroChIP kit, efficient ChIP recovery and enrichment from only 10,000 cells
- iDeal ChIP-seq kit, the only kit on the market validated for GAIIx (Illumina®) and PGM™ (Ion Torrent™)
- HighCell# ChIP kit, recover more DNA and limit bias of downstream applications
- MagMeDIP Kit, for efficient recovery of methylated DNA by antibody enrichment
- MBD kit, identified as industry's leading MBD-based kit in PLOS ONE
- Epigenetic-focused Antibodies for a wide range of targets including ChIP-grade antibodies
- IPure kit is the only DNA purification kit using magnetic beads that is specifically optimized for DNA purification from ChIP and MeDIP
The field of human disease diagnostics is also changing and growing at a rapid rate. Diagenode offers amplification and quantification methods for DNA targets of human infectious disease. The company also provides guidance to diagnostics companies developing epigenetics-based diagnostics. Our products are designed to make diagnostic assays simpler, faster, and more convenient, with the highest levels of quality. Our kits are CE-marked and certified ISO 9001 and ISO 13485.
To join part of the expanding and dynamic Diagenode team and expand your career horizons, please go to our Careers site for open positions.