Bioruptor® in Action Video
Company | Careers
Field Product Specialist
Diagenode is an international biotech company that develops and commercializes innovative instruments and reagents systems for life science research and molecular diagnostics.
Diagenode, the leader in the field of epigenetics, provides full solutions for your chromatin immunoprecipitation and DNA methylation research. Our products include sonication instruments (Bioruptor®), automated systems (IP-Star®), kits for chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP) and DNA methylation analysis, and high quality antibodies. Our goal is to make epigenetics research accessible and to ensure consistent data in every experiment.
Founded in 2003, the Group is headquartered in Liege (Belgium), with a subsidiary in Denville, NJ, USA.
For its Epigenetics division and under the supervision of Head of sales & global marketing, Diagenode is looking for a highly motivated Field Product Specialist (H/F):
- Assist the Account Managers during customers visit, providing technical expertise, understanding customers’ needs and providing complete solutions to achieve sales;
- During the launch phase, assist the Account Managers to present the new products and services;
- Interact with high level decision makers and top management to develop important business relationships;
- Together with the Account Managers, make technical presentations at customer’s site about Diagenode’s products and services;
- Be present at conferences with the goal to grow our customer base;
- As a result of the sales activity, develop relationship with Key Opinion Leaders that can support Diagenode’s business and reputation;
- Collect information from the market (customers) about opportunities for product improvements and new products.
- Training in both life sciences and business-marketing
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a sales function, preferably with sales of instruments and reagents
- A strong scientific background in Genomics. Experience in Epigenetics is a plus
- Proven experience in a similar function
- Fluent in German and English
- Proficient with standard computer-based tools
- Oriented electronic communication (webinars, emailing, Web based collaborative tools, skype, …)
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively, innovative, autonomous
- well-organized, rigorous, independent with a spirit of initiative, acute business sense
- Flexible (30-50% abroad - EU/ROW)
Frequent visits to Diagenode headquarters in Liege
In addition to a highly interactive and stimulating environment, Diagenode also provides competitive salaries. Diagenode is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diversity throughout its workforce.
If you are interested, please send your application with a full detailed CV and a motivation letter, by email only, to firstname.lastname@example.org