Bioruptor® in Action Video
Company | Careers
Marie-Curie Experienced Researcher for Ingenium ITN
Diagenode is seeking an Experienced Researchers (ER) for one year term contract with significant expertise in Epigenetics as part of the Marie Curie Initial Training Networks (ITN) Ingenium. The scope of this ITN is to promote research and training in the field of epigenetics associated with human diseases and brings together different expertise with the aim of investigating the physiology and pathology of Genomic Imprinting. We propose to define mechanisms, molecular factors and pathways regulating the DNA-methylation and chromatin dynamics involved in gene expression control in human health and disease. This concerted approach has the potential to identify new and more effective diagnostic, preventive and therapeutic strategies for IDs, and more generally to elucidate the roles and origin of epigenetic mutations in human pathologies, including common diseases.
Diagenode is providing an excellent opportunity to have access to a range of cutting-edge methodologies to enable the application of integrated multidisciplinary strategies to analyse epigenetic phenomena. The ER will acquire experience and expertise in a variety of disciplines, including molecular, cellular and developmental biology, genomics, bioinformatics, chromatin dynamics and epigenetics. The successful candidate will have scientific knowledge and expertise in the analysis or implementation of various aspects of whole-genome epigenetic profiling (eg. 450k, ChIP-seq for histone markers). Other important qualifications include a commitment to scientific excellence, an appreciation for the balance between technology platform execution and development, and the ability to troubleshoot and solve problems.
Eligibility criteria for ERs (Experienced Researchers or post-doc posts) Please be aware that there are strict eligibility criteria imposed in Marie-Curie projects particularly time limits after PhD thesis.
- Candidates can only apply for a position in a country different from the one lived in for most of the time in the last three years. At the time of recruitment by the host organisation, researchers should not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc) in the country of their host organisation for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the reference date.
- At the time of recruitment by the host organisation, experienced researchers (Post-docs) must be in possession of a doctoral (PhD) degree, or have at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience. In both cases, they should have less than 5 years of full-time equivalent research experience. This is measured from the date when they obtained the (MSc) degree that formally entitled them to become a PhD student.
For details please consult http://cordis.europa.eu/fp7/mariecurieactions/itn_en.html
The ER will join the R&D departement at Diagenode Headquarters in Liège, Belgium
Applications must include one motivation letter and a Curriculum Vitae and must be sent to email@example.com before April 15th 2014.
Under the supervision of the Fragmentation Equipment Manager, Diagenode is looking for a highly motivated Production Manager (M/F):
Plan, coordinate and control the manufacturing process, maintenance and shipment of our sonication equipments. Actively participate in the transfer of products from R&D to full production.
- Define and implement strategic and operational plan for the production activities;
- Organize maintenance and after-sales service of equipments. Ensure technical customer support;
- Oversee efficient and cost-effective production process, draw up a production schedule;
- Monitor products standards and implement quality-control programs. Ensure that H&S guidelines are followed;
- Manage the stocks. Structure sourcing activities of components and finished products;
- Supervise and motivate the team, review workers performance, identify training needs.
- Master degree or engineer in electro-mechanics, automation or electronics
- Min 5 years of experience in production of electro-mechanical equipment
- Fluent in French and English
- Working experience with ERP systems is a plus
- Strong communication and people management skills
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively (inter-departmentally and externally)
- Well-organized, rigorous, autonomous
- Customer oriented
- International exposure
Diagenode headquarters in Liege
In addition to a highly interactive and stimulating environment, Diagenode also provides competitive salaries. Diagenode is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diversity throughout its workforce.
If you are interested, please send your application with a full detailed CV and a motivation letter, by email only, to firstname.lastname@example.org