The Infinium Mouse Methylation & Hydroxymethylation Array is a genome-wide DNA methylation analysis technique based on selective oxidation, bisulfite conversion and Illumina® technology. The technique allows to quantitively detect the true methylation (5mC) and total methylation (5mC + 5hmC) levels of over 285,000 methylation sites throughout the mouse genome at single nucleotide resolution.
See our Infinium Mouse Methylation Array Service if only interested in the total methylation (5mC + 5hmC) level in the DNA sample
Comprehensive Coverage Across Gene Regions
- Cost-effective solution with rapid turnaround time
- Over 285,000 markers detected in mouse samples at single nucleotide resolution
- Designed for common laboratory mouse strains
- Balanced coverage of CpG islands, translation start sites, enhancers, imprinted loci, and other regions.
- Differentially methylated site analysis using bioinformatic tools
End-to-end services include oxidative conversion, bisulfite conversion, array hybridization, and analysis
See our other DNA Methylation Profiling Services