Under the supervision of the Fragmentation Equipment Manager, Diagenode is looking for a highly motivated Technical support and Production Manager (H/F) :
Plan, coordinate and control the technical support, the maintenance and the manufacturing process of our DNA fragmentation equipments and automated platforms.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported
- Organize the technical support and the maintenance activity of equipments and automated platforms (on site or at customer location)
- Define and implement operational plan for the production activities
- Set up a management and reporting system for corrective and preventive actions, define the KPIs
- Monitor products standards and implement quality-control programs. Ensure that H&S guidelines are followed
- Manage the stocks. Structure sourcing activities of components and finished products
- Make sure that the technical support processes in the US are made according to our technical support processes
- Manage and motivate the team (2 people), review workers performance, identify training needs.
- Bachelor degree
- Min 3 years of experience in management of technical support and/or production of technical equipments. Previous experience in life science lab equipment services is a plus
- Customer oriented
- Strong communication and people management skills
- Fluent in French and English
- International exposure and cross-cultural understanding
- Working experience with ERP systems is a plus
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively (inter-departmentally and externally)
- Well-organized, rigorous, autonomous
Diagenode headquarters in Liege
In addition to a highly interactive and stimulating environment, Diagenode also provides competitive salaries. Diagenode is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diversity throughout its workforce.
If you are interested, please send your application with a full detailed resume and a motivation letter, by email only, to email@example.com