The High Throughput 3’mRNA-seq is an attractive solution to perform comparative gene expression analysis on a large number of samples. This approach is optimal for assessing multiple conditions of interest or increasing statistical power underlying any differential expression analysis with larger sets of replicates.
Our Epigenomics Profiling Services assure a fully integrated service-workflow for generation of 3’mRNA-seq libraries, multiplexed sequencing and data analysis. Serviced library preparation is based on early sample multiplexing protocol to produce Illumina compatible libraries of sequences close to the 3’ end of polyadenylated RNA.
Scalable and affordable 3’mRNA-seq
- Reliable gene expression quantification
- Accurate comparison of gene expression levels
- Handling large number of samples simultaneously
- Working with very low-quality RNA samples
- Fast turnaround time (from 4 to 6 weeks)