ChIP-seq grade antibodies
Check out the most validated antibodies on the market for Epigenetics
Expertise | Antibodies | Antibody production
Antibody production, characterization, and quality control at Diagenode
Below is an outline of our robust antibody production procedures, which have been developed in collaboration with our academic partners. Most of our antibodies are directed against epigenetic specific targets. This includes histone modifications, chromatin modifications, and interacting proteins or transcription factors. Diagenode’s is dedicated to characterize every batch of antibody using established QC procedures, thereby maximizing the reproducibility of our antibodies between batches.
At Diagenode we commonly test using Peptide ELISA, Western Blot, Immunofluorescence and / or Dot Blot techniques. Specific antibodies will be characterized using Chromatin Immunoprecipitation techniques with all our data available on our antibody datasheets. A selection of antibodies will be characterized using our inhouse Illumina Instrument for ChIP-seq.
- Peptide design - Our R&D department has developed techniques to increase the immunogenicity of our peptides to increase the titre and specificity of our antibodies.
- Titre analysis - We analyse the immune-response in the crude sera by performing pepide-ELISA.
- Affinity purification - This is performed using the immunizing peptide.
- Characterization - The characterization of an antibody is the most important step of this process and we will commonly test using Peptide ELISA, Western Blot, immunofluorescence and / or dot blot techniques.
- ChIP - Grade validation - Specific antibodies will be characterized using chromatin immunoprecipitation techniques with all our data available on our antibody datasheets.
- Next Generation sequencing characterization - Specific antibodies will be characterized using our in-house Illumina Genome Analyzer (ChIP-seq).