Bioruptor® in Action Video
MethylTaq DNA polymerase
MethylTaq DNA polymerase is a high-performance Hot Start thermostable recombinant DNA polymerase. MethylTaq is an extremely robust modified Taq DNA polymerase that completely lacks any activity below 74°C thus avoiding non-specific priming at low temperature. This highly robust enzyme produces excellent results in demanding applications and it is recommended for PCR after hMeDIP (Cat. No. AF-104-0016), after Bisulfite Conversion (Cat. No. AF-106-0024) and for use with hmdCTPs (Cat. No. AF-102-0300).
|MethylTaq DNA polymerase||C09010010 (AF-103-0250)||250 units||195 $|
1 tube of 250 Units MethylTaq polymerase
1 tube of 1.5 ml of 10 X MethylTaq polymerase buffer
1 tube of 1.5 ml of 25 mM MgCl2
• Reproducible results
• Processes fragments of up to 5Kb
• Products suitable for TA cloning
One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme that incorporates 10 nmoles of dNTPs into acid- insoluble form in 30 minutes at 72°C under the analysis conditions.
• Demanding applications such as PCR amplification after MeDIP or hMeDIP
• PCR amplification and cloning after Bisulfite Conversion
• PCR amplification using modified nucleotides such as hydroxymethylated dCTPs (Cat. No. AF-102-0300)
Please contact us for more information